NUMBERS ARE PEOPLE COCK-UP BEFORE CONSPIRACY • CITE PRIMARY SOURCES OR GO HOME


Monday 6 December 2010

U CAN HAZ SCENARIA!

Two readers have already asked what I think the future holds for the world, Europe and Greece in particular. I don't like forecasts because they usually make me look stupid, but I do like telling a good story so I am happy to oblige.

At the top of the blog, you will now find a new tab entitled: TEH BIIG PIK-CHUR. It is directly accessible here.

This forecasting page is under development and I will make changes as I go along. For the time being it only refers to the very big ultra-macro picture but it will start to zoom in very soon.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I have just realised that Blogger turns comments on Pages (as opposed to Posts) off by default. I have now corrected this. I don't know yet that any readers have tried to comment but if you have I am sorry for any frustration or disappointment caused. Your comments are even more welcome in the Scenarios section.

1 comment:

  1. Andreas Eriksson7 December 2010 at 11:44

    Hats off to Manos. Fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that I am not notified of any comments and will not respond via comments.

Try to keep your criticism constructive and if you don't like something, do tell me how to fix it. If I use any of your suggestions, you will be duly credited.

Although I'm happy to entertain criticism of myself in the comments section, I will not tolerate hate speech. You will be given a written warning and after that I will delete further offending comments.

I will also delete any comments that are clearly randomly generated by third parties for their own promotion.

Occasionally, your comments may land in the spam box, which may cause them to appear with a slight delay as I have to approve them myself.

Thanks in advance for your kind words... and your trolling, if you are so inclined.